
I'm finding great joy in the small victories of life. Like making new friends of old acquaintances. The moment of truth is we are all sometimes full of ourselves: prideful, arrogant, or staunch. Only when we are in need do we change fate. I am speaking to myself. I've often walked into a bar full of strangers and drank in silence. Other than an occasional plea "una mas cerveza" I reserved my neighbor's right of self indulgence. Enjoy a beer. Un-tie. Relax. The open bar atmosphere is fun for the occasion. I was in CoCo Bongo of all places. The well shots were galore and the lite-lagers came pour after pour. Sinking into life I found conversation. My neighbor and I worked at the same company. We traveled together yet moved in different circles. The trip a team building measure allowed us shared laughs. We established new business, closed old ties, and enjoyed the show. CoCo Bongo is one hell of a party!

No comments:
Post a Comment